RBA relies on a variety of training and facilitation methods and techniques. Used whenever applicable, these methods are aimed at enhancing individual and group interaction while maximizing learning. Some of these methods are:
- Brief presentations by the consultant.
- Group debriefs.
- Individual and team exercises.
- One-to-one and group discussions.
- Case studies, simulations and small projects.
- Individual action plans (to follow up and evaluate training results).
Most Open Training Programs are held from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (lunch and tea/coffee breaks included). However, some particularly In-Plant programs are more intensive with extended hours.